• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Wesite HELP

• Thread starter Deleted member 49793
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 49793

Hey maybe someone here can help me out. I'm using
THEBEST031a_for_TFS_02 and i did all the steps from step 1 successfully. Whenever it tells me to do step 6 through the rest of the steps. it gives me this error below on step 6.

Warning: parse_ini_file(layouts//layout_config.ini) [function.parse-ini-file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\config-and-functions.php on line 94

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\xampp\htdocs\config-and-functions.php on line 95

Warning: DOMDocument::load() [domdocument.load]: I/O warning : failed to load external entity "file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Owner/Desktop/Real%20Map%20Project/data/monster/8.4%20Monsters/rift%20phantom.xml" in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_MonstersList.php on line 119

Warning: DOMDocument::load() [domdocument.load]: I/O warning : failed to load external entity "file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Owner/Desktop/Real%20Map%20Project/data/monster/8.4%20Monsters/rift%20phantom.xml" in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_MonstersList.php on line 119

Fatal error: Call to a member function hasAttribute() on a non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\pot\OTS_Monster.php on line 88

I even tried skipping that step but it wont let me do anything until that is fixed.

So please, can someone help me? I will be very grateful

Back