• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Wesley Gallery

wesleyt10

Reaction score
Hello everyone!
I am an old spriter of the forum xtibia, never deepened in the area but I usually play with the paint is some old works, only the warrior is current because I am studying a new posture for the base of the character 45 °, sorry English, because it is purely google translator!

brazilian
olá a todos!
Sou spriter antigo do forum xtibia, nunca me aprofundei na área mas costumo brincar com o paint esta ai alguns trabalhos antigos, somente o guerreiro é atual pois estou a estudar uma nova postura para a base do personagem 45° , desculpem o inglês , pois é puramente google translator!
C2JOdxB.png

deB9sHK.png

AWAdda4.png

7 deadly sins OT? It would be AWESOME! :D
I like this Ban outfit, but his hair are too blue, like Goku SSJ Blue :p

[QUOTE = "wesleyt10, post: 2510954, member: 171544"] Remake!
Uf8YTTQ.png

Mais Sprites Freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!!
IYpTuT6.png
[/CITAR]

Wow, Ban, você poderia fazer Ban? Para uso

gj7vosF.png
Gy2w1Ah.png

Eu nao editei os moves porem nao planejava doar essas sprites, mas como nao vou encarar nenhum projeto do mesmo, descidi posta-las para quem quiser usar. AGORA FREE!

I did not edit the movements, because I did not plan to donate these sprites, but since I'm not going to face any project of it, I decided to publish them for anyone who wants to use them. There they are, now FREE!

well, I am working with this idea, I would like opinions on the subject ... and also on the aspect, because the intention is to be very similar to toy itself. What Do you think about it?

Bem, estou trabalhando com essa idéia, gostaria de opiniões sobre o assunto ... e também sobre o aspecto, porque a intenção é ser muito parecida com o brinquedo em si. O que vocês acham disso?

8ACKxfV.png

well, I am working with this idea, I would like opinions on the subject ... and also on the aspect, because the intention is to be very similar to toy itself. What Do you think about it?

Bem, estou trabalhando com essa idéia, gostaria de opiniões sobre o assunto ... e também sobre o aspecto, porque a intenção é ser muito parecida com o brinquedo em si. O que vocês acham disso?

8ACKxfV.png
Awesome bro!
Which toy are you mentioning?
Imo the shading difference is way too big between the head/shoulders

Hi guys !!!
well, I've been searching for programs to edit my sprites, and so I came across photoshop fireworks, I've never used it before, but I tested the "similar"
with PC Paint ... and then I made this giant, from shingeki no kyojin, the colossal giant, well I'm still not used to Fireworks, but I think I'm on the right track!

olá galera !!!
bom, estive pesquisando por programas para editar minhas sprites, e entao me deparei com photoshop fireworks, nunca havia utilizado antes, mas testei as ferramentas "parecidas"
com o Paint do PC... e entao fiz esse gigante , de shingeki no kyojin, o gigante colossal, bom ainda nao estou acostumado com o Fireworks, mas acho q estou no caminho certo !

5ixCack.png

I did not do it in a bigger pattern because I do not know if it would be nice in the tibia, and also because it's to train eventually!

não o fiz em padrão maior porque nao sei se ficaria agradavel no tibia, e tambem porque é para treinar eventualmente!

Back