• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Westbay BATTLE !

Dzumior

Reaction score
WestBay.JPG

YE QKNIGHT HAVE SO FUCKING NICE TEAM WITH ROX PVP
YOU CAN ONLY FITGHT LIKE IDIOT RETARD JUMP UP AND DOWN UP AND DOWN AND SPAM UE YOU ARE REALY SUX LIKE IDIOT !

Im so glad ,why you guys don't fight like normal players
<normal player> Dont go to west tower in thais and jump 1 floor 2 floor 3 floor 4 floor 5 floor and spam ue ?
You guys had 15 people and jumping ? WHy ?

Tell me one thing...Why always when we fighting with them is fucking lags?

WestBay.JPG

YOU CAN ONLY FITGHT LIKE IDIOT RETARD JUMP UP AND DOWN UP AND DOWN AND SPAM UE YOU ARE REALY SUX LIKE IDIOT !

btw nice bot, lol.. check his screen and messages. bang bang

Who from Westbay don't use bot ? Is anyone here who didn't use bot ?
Today we were like 10 people vs 15 Westbay we start fight nort gate thais but they run to tower in west Thais and start Jump up and down make ue when was big lag they spam ue like hell some people get debug and die becouse of this holy shit lag they called this OPEN BATTLE
I called this FUCKING ABUSE WITH HOLY SHIT LAG AND DEBUG UE UE UE

Everyone know WestBay is shit (they can kill only on stack,Debug,Lags)
Look Nemesis Dead he fight normal didn't jump like they idiot do

Who from Westbay don't use bot ? Is anyone here who didn't use bot ?
Today we were like 10 people vs 15 Westbay we start fight nort gate thais but they run to tower in west Thais and start Jump up and down make ue when was big lag they spam ue like hell some people get debug and die becouse of this holy shit lag they called this OPEN BATTLE
I called this FUCKING ABUSE WITH HOLY SHIT LAG AND DEBUG UE UE UE

Everyone know WestBay is shit (they can kill only on stack,Debug,Lags)
Look Nemesis Dead he fight normal didn't jump like they idiot do
I dont use bot <.<
Are u seriously saying that u and ur team are good ? =D All of u have paralyze script etc :/

WestBay.JPG

HAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHH.

Lol? Man check your english...

yAy, I'm from västervik also ;]

next time upload it at imageshack or whatsoever, who honestly wanna download a simple screenshot? o_o

I understand you get frustrated once in a while. Before you used to blame us for using bot and so on. It's starting to get kinda ironic when we always agree to ob then you are the one running away. Speaking of bot i gladly quote lopes : ¨i must check if combo is on¨. Good job recording it (Y).

I thought the limit was reached, but guess what ? YOU are actually whining how the enemy is fighting ^^ Why wouldn't we fight like this when you're polish ass hits the ground every single day ? instead of making this dumb threads, go out and take a walk in the sunshine once in a while ;)

I understand you get frustrated once in a while. Before you used to blame us for using bot and so on. It's starting to get kinda ironic when we always agree to ob then you are the one running away. Speaking of bot i gladly quote lopes : ¨i must check if combo is on¨. Good job recording it (Y).

I thought the limit was reached, but guess what ? YOU are actually whining how the enemy is fighting ^^ Why wouldn't we fight like this when you're polish ass hits the ground every single day ? instead of making this dumb threads, go out and take a walk in the sunshine once in a while ;)
Skulle inte kunna säga det bättre själv :thumbup:

westbay.jpg

ye qknight have so fucking nice team with rox pvp
you can only fitght like idiot retard jump up and down up and down and spam ue you are realy sux like idiot !

you can only fight with bot and an outnumbered team, so stfu lol.

About Frag we killed 9 ppl on Okolnir only 3 was counted becouse im not in Hots~~ and another people too if u wanna count frags do it on forum not like on website becouse frag made by Patriots -Love~itsn't counted anyway

Me Fail
Me Noob
Me Knight
Me Heal
Me ~~
Bot more charakter and rook them :) maybe u will get 600 lvl but ur skills will be this same like have u now = 0

About Frag we killed 9 ppl on Okolnir only 3 was counted becouse im not in Hots~~ and another people too if u wanna count frags do it on forum not like on website becouse frag made by Patriots -Love~itsn't counted anyway

Me Fail
Me Noob
Me Knight
Me Heal
Me ~~
Bot more charakter and rook them :) maybe u will get 600 lvl but ur skills will be this same like have u now = 0
I know me heal, I dont know the others lmao..And what about esteruka,manyxinho,michael,scren,luddzor,marvik hell,zo'ro,aber moran, YOU?..And i can name ALOT more..hah

you have so fucking bad pvp!

Lol.. use bott to take awya paralyze.. etc etc

ye me and jocke (zackis) saw some of you're team using para bot... i used para and directly you used exura...
But it's easy to bug it höhöhö

Back