• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Westeros Online - DISCUSSION THREAD

I wanted to ask, how do you know how the cities look like, the important buildings etc.

Yes... wikipedia have a lot of thing that help us too
we found today a project of game of thrones too but in mine craft that have a huge map
it will help us a lot

Heres images
u7VJ8u.png

Ignore the skype :D
@Unfinished **

In my opinion more trees on ground level and less on the mountains. :)

If this is ever going to happen you need to progress in mapping. So how is that part going?

Now we have fiver mappers, but some are begginers yet, and others more experient, we hope that everyone learn and teach each other.

For now we need spriters to help me with the work
If you know someone that you believe can help us, contact him and talk about us

thank you

Slowly, but onwards.
I know it doesn't look nice now. It will look like this unless I start detailing and filling it with wooden buildings. Now i make the "skeleton", walls and roofs only, so I won't get lost later.

Last edited:
For a skeleton, it looks good. :)
I want to see this piece with high details
or is the plan, to create it low detailed just to finnish fast?

As a mapper you get eager to detail it yourself!
Waiting for the outcome, good luck! :)

We have two scripteres already, but the project its going a little slow because everyone have other activities a part from this...
But someday we will finish =]

Dear, I would like to inform you that I will have to take a break in the development of the project on behalf of other activities (college, girlfriend, English lessons, scientific initiation scholarship, etc.).
I believe that in October when my classes end and I'll have a month of vacation, I can give more to the project.
If you wish to continue and feel free, I'll be supervising if necessary, I just dont have time to work with it for now.
Thanks

Back