• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Weto Showoff

weto

Spriter, freelancer.
Reaction score
Hello guys, I'm new in the forum, I'm a brazillian guy who is spriting for like 4 years (not actually all this time active) Well, here are some of my work between 2013 and 2014, hope you guys like it!

heheee123sadee.png

----
Updated all my topic images here for easier viewing. Hope everyone likes it! There is a lot of mix with old and new stuff.

Environment:
badass_hero_statue.png
C_pia_de_estatua_do_mal.png
O_CARA.png

Creatures:
Chaaarizaard.png
centro10.png
wetnoob.png
9819a8a8e6.png
S23em_t_tulo.png
monsta_mushroom.png
dragon_C.png
marine10.png
ent_semipintada3.png

Animations:
wizardhaha.gif
fefuck10.gif
989e4611a2.gif

Itens:
super_erick_slasher.gif
estranhasword.png

A air elemental speed painting video

Last edited:
I'm astonished by quality and impact of these sprites. That big demon with fire wings, is just overly amazing. If I could only see it animated... Where were you hiding? :D
Definitely looking forward for updates in this thread.

awesome you joined this community weto! awesome sprites, i hope to see more :)

I'm astonished by quality and impact of these sprites. That big demon with fire wings, is just overly amazing. If I could only see it animated... Where were you hiding? :D
Definitely looking forward for updates in this thread.
hahaha, maybe you know the br forum, perspective 45, thats my hideout hahah

This makes me wonder do you have a piece that you are the most proud on? Damn dude

Dude, where have you been all this time? You should work for Cips.
hahaha, I was active but not here, just in brazillian forums, and also on phobos forum.
I send my curriculum 2 years ago to cip, they said they need someone professional, who could work in integral time, and they arent that freenlancers anymore, weell I was prepared to do the serious work, but get lazy to explain it to they haha, now I just work few friends xD

Back