• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Wewt!?

I heard you have to be level 80 to access Zao, can anyone confirm?

I don't think so, as far as im concerned this update is probably just going to be for Premium accounts again.

Heh, yeah, I thought so, it's just a retarded rumor so that high levels can hunt there without noobs.

this suks for me because of all the new content
I don't think so, as far as im concerned this update is probably just going to be for Premium accounts again.
yep, which is kool ! :D

@Cyko; It sux if you can't buy premium/afford etc because you do not have Visa/Mastercard/American Express or any credit card stuff like that...

Cipsoft should atleast make some new stuff for free accounts. It doesn't even have to be a lot...

@Cyko; It sux if you can't buy premium/afford etc because you do not have Visa/Mastercard/American Express or any credit card stuff like that...

Cipsoft should atleast make some new stuff for free accounts. It doesn't even have to be a lot...

Go to Krogers and get a Visa Gift Card, register it online, then use it online! Ta da! That's what I did.

Wtf is krogers?

If you have a grocery store or some kind of supermarket, look for a Visa Gift Card, they are likely to sell some. Do not buy Vanilla Visa, it won't work online.

=) i got my own and im just 15! :] just.. i can use it just online since i ain't 18 but im working on practicum :p

Back