• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion What about a nice idea for Marketplace?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Massri

Loralia.zapto.org
Reaction score
Hello folks,
Just was chilling on OtLand, and found a nice idea for that marketplace..
I know that only Premium accounts can only post there, What about a good change?
Make it able for Premium Accounts + Accounts with 1500-1525 posts?
I guess most of the threadviewers didn't even understand it..
I meant that people from the time that they accessed 1500 Posts, they are able to post on Marketplace for 25 posts, When they access 1525 posts, They can't post anymore on Marketplace.
You can also make it from 2000-2025, or higher.
Other people may say 'Why not 50 posts or more', Idc about the posts avaliable number!
I guess most of OTlanders would accept it :)

What about a nice option for this idea?
The developers of this idea could do an awesome option with that, Left Posts option.
What's the idea of that option:
It tells you how many posts left to get stopped from Posting on Marketplace!

We can put it in that place:

2gtn0nk.jpg

Happy voting/commenting.

Look at my posts, what do you see? All I see is spam and I could spam more to get to lets say 3000.
Could be abused easily so I don't think this is a good idea.
OFF WITH HIS HEAD!(the market place)

It's a bad idea to be honest.

Retarded idea and waste of forum space. Now gtfo Tonks.

Look at my posts, what do you see? All I see is spam and I could spam more to get to lets say 3000.
Could be abused easily so I don't think this is a good idea.
OFF WITH HIS HEAD!(the market place)
it is a real good idea, but I guess guys that wants to sell items, they can post what they want to sell, and then spam?

- - - Updated - - -

Retarded idea and waste of forum space. Now gtfo Tonks.
Wtf with you, talk with more respect instead of talking shitty!
You should atleast say 'Retarded idea and waste of forum space' without Gtfo, if you've even learnt what does it mean by [TALKING FUCKING RESPECTFUL]

- - - Updated - - -

Stop being a douchebag plax!

- - - Updated - - -

Know what? every premium user have voted 'I don't like', Hope someone could understand what did I mean.

Are you just mad that you're not premium?

Are you just mad that you're not premium?
Never! I got over 50 EUR on my hand right now, lawl.
And I got more on my PayPal and Bank account.

Aff, bored of douchebags!

- - - Updated - - -

But I don't even like the idea of 'DONATING/PAYING'.

Aff, bored of douchebags!

- - - Updated - - -

But I don't even like the idea of 'DONATING/PAYING'.
You're supporting the forum basically, there's nothing bad with that

well, is a bad idea, but this post reveals that the marketplace like is right now isn't good either..

Wtf with you, talk with more respect instead of talking shitty!
You should atleast say 'Retarded idea and waste of forum space' without Gtfo, if you've even learnt what does it mean by [TALKING FUCKING RESPECTFUL]

Sorry, but no respect to someone who created (10 now?) accounts within 1 month and acts like a 10 year old. kkthxbai

- - - Updated - - -

Oh god.
1_I_Dont_Want_to_Live_on_This_Planet_Anymore-s500x282-295658-580.jpg

I meant that people from the time that they accessed 1500 Posts, they are able to post on Marketplace for 25 posts, When they access 1525 posts, They can't post anymore on Marketplace.
so, your idea is that people can only post between post count 1500 and 1525, I mean, just think for a second, WHAT SENSE DOES THAT MAKE???

*i have 1524 posts*
*guy in thread asks something*
*I reply thru VM or PM because he can't post again or I'll go over the limit, oh and I also can't post anywhere else on the forum!!*

Better have it at 666, 1337 or some other dumb number... Nah, this would make more sense if it wasn't an interval but a requirement of x posts and maybe a two year membership or some other crap to bypass having to donate your hard earned parent's money.

we are discussing with Talaturen about how to change the Marketplace so it becomes more viable for everyone, but even if we weren't this idea was just plain bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back