• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What about a reset?

nicky666

Reaction score
Dont know what you guys think but, wouldnt it be better with a reset? Everyone starts equal again instead of those 1000+ lvls. I bet the serv would be more populated again also.

The server owner said there gonna be a reset... but dont ask me when cuz it feels like never.

We have not said that there will be a reset on IceChaw, so no, it's not happening. What could happen is that we might start a new server with same rates as IceChaw, but don't expect that anytime soon either because our current focus is to launch a new server similar to SoftCores but with a lot of updates.

Hello all, and you Talaturen. I read the forum and do not know whom to obey ;s
Some people write about the reset and others that it is not known whether it will... would like to know what are you going to do with the server??
People do not say that it is better the client 8.6... In a recent client, corresponding to Rl client 9.4 (no botters), and to you only for that matter.
I think should be done server reset :) and good publicity for him. Ots is really good, and this time is wasted :(( Not to mention the fact that it takes a long time and continues to be stable. and as for the sms shop, I think should be changed, and not giving such opportunities to players ; o should not be exp / skill scrolls , Holy crusader etc ? WTF? . Many players appreciate the real tibia, but do not have time to play and choose the OTS as just such softcores, he should imitate real tibia and attract a lot of players... : ) I do not criticize my speech, because everyone has the right to speak on this topic. Finally, I will say that I have here 380ek and I am starting the server again from the beginning yh...and if someone provide me with Camy from the server I'm able to do a very good advertisement for your server, I helped many people in advertising. A little note on this heheh ;p If I made a mistake in spelling, I apologize but I am learning English.
-moonhawk-
rox

For me it wouldnt actually matter if u reset, or made another one with the same rates, but I understand that it wont happen within just a few days :p

Hello all, and you Talaturen. I read the forum and do not know whom to obey
;s
Some people write about the reset and others that it is not known whether
it will... would like to know what are you going to do with the server??
People do not say that it is better the client 8.6... In a recent client,
corresponding to Rl client 9.4 (no botters), and to you only for that
matter.
I think should be done server reset and good publicity for him. Ots is
really good, and this time is wasted ( Not to mention the fact that it
takes a long time and continues to be stable. and as for the sms shop, I
think should be changed, and not giving such opportunities to players ; o
should not be exp / skill scrolls , Holy crusader etc ? WTF? . Many players
appreciate the real tibia, but do not have time to play and choose the OTS
as just such softcores, he should imitate real tibia and attract a lot of
players... : ) I do not criticize my speech, because everyone has the right
to speak on this topic. Finally, I will say that I have here 380ek and I am
starting the server again from the beginning yh...and if someone provide me
with Camy from the server I'm able to do a very good advertisement for your
server, I helped many people in advertising. A little note on this heheh ;p
If I made a mistake in spelling, I apologize but I am learning English.
-moonhawk-
rox

We have not said that there will be a reset on IceChaw, so no, it's not happening. What could happen is that we might start a new server with same rates as IceChaw, but don't expect that anytime soon either because our current focus is to launch a new server similar to SoftCores but with a lot of updates.

Ok, a bit late reply but still ... If I understood everything you said correctly, there will be 4 servers online hosted by you guys some day? Old SoftCores and IceChaw and 2 new servers similar to old ones, correct?

Are you fucking kidding me?! How will you manage that if you couldn't even manage to maintain one server in the past 3 years? One went under as well. (MoonHawk)

We both know Talaturen why I was around there trashing IceChaw, right? ... There's even a long explanation of that here on forum somewhere. But that doesn't matter. Don't even think of hosting several servers at same time if you don't have right team and time needed for that, else, it'll end just like MoonHawk did.

I mean, my personal prediction: 2-3 months of active players, beyond that ... botbotbotbotbot of maybe 50 online players (multiclients included).

Make one server and take care of it as it is supposed to. Otherwise, it's a waste of your time, money and nerves.

Omg are you serious? Ur the most ridiculous person I've ever met on icechaw. There is no reason to trash, what so ever. You even played more than I did back then, and you were online just to destroy the game for the other ones by trashing and talking shit.

only 2 words for this post- hell no just because there are power abusing 1k levels on this server doesent mean all the noob levels havent spent nearly over 3-6 years on just one character trying really hard and also what would happen to those who have baught points for there characters.... if there was a restard it would take atleast another 2 years to get it back upto the popularity that its at right now because all the players would leave this was a silly and harsh comment

only 2 words for this post- hell no just because there are power abusing 1k levels on this server doesent mean all the noob levels havent spent nearly over 3-6 years on just one character trying really hard and also what would happen to those who have baught points for there characters.... if there was a restard it would take atleast another 2 years to get it back upto the popularity that its at right now because all the players would leave this was a silly and harsh comment

2 years? EPIC FAIL. IF the server would ever restart, everyone would be equal, and isnt that much funnier than getting soloed at 300-400 by a 1k+? And there would maybe be some nice wars too.

We're working on a new server, and we're not​ going to reset IceChaw.

Back