• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What about Donhagman ?

Byllan

Reaction score
Donhagman got God in Vampera cuz i trust him.
yesterday he just advertise about his own server and gave many people levels/Skills/Items
He made /b start my server Xeriana - Your vision about perfect private server cant he get own players?

I only want to warning you for this guy.

Proof

http://www14.speedy*****malware.localhost/files/27377534/download/aa.jpg

Last edited:
Your own fault that you kept the command. about the advertising... I dont really care anymore

Link is broken btw

Be more careful next time and do "background checks" on whoever you want to hire. If you do, I'm sure you'll discover it's not the first time that person has been a scammer. If you find nothing on them, you have even more reason not to trust them. Anyway, just fix the fuck ups he created and learn from your mistakes hun.

gz botting on your own server?

btw: you should listen good to jaedy
cuz she is already mom of 3 black kids

Well, thats me.. I won't lie about it. And yea, Im sorry about it.

But seriously Byllan, talking about I have stolen your datapack? How could I even do that? ^.-
I've had Thunderion for almost 4 months soon, so stop blame me for more things than just the adverstise.

EDIT: Giving people items/levels/skills?... I've never done that, check your logs..

Last edited:
Bugged logs and poor choice in GMs? Sorry, but you were just begging for what happened to you. Don, your pathetic apology is just that, pathetic.

DonHagman you are the biggest noob i ever see. You cannot get players to your own server. Thats why you asked and be nice to me. Too get a GM/GOD on my server so you could adverstise about your disgusting server. I have work full in mine server Quas has work full too he do more than me. You have destroy our server cuz many people believe Xeriana are our new server. And many people write to me every single fu**ing day "Can you transfer my account and charachter to Xeriana" I have told them isn't our server so i hope you are happy for what you did too us. You are the biggest noob i ever see remember that. You cannot get your own players me and quas wait FU**KING 3 weeks to get 322 players in the record for Vampera. I hope our ways never meets in real life or in any server shame on you.

Kind regards,
ByllaN!

Last edited:
Well the argument of Byllan aint really convincing. Logs cannot be buged, atleast if you disabled it in source. But doubt that you modified sources to disable logs.

I think we get the point now though, and Don will forever be blacklisted in my own mind, so thanks for warning the community about him <3

Back