• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What about New Open PvP server with Low rates as lunarforce?

Would you like to play new twifysoft's Low Rates Open PvP server ?

• Total voters

loza

Oldschool
Reaction score
What about New Open PvP server with Low rates as lunarforce?
some people like to play in low rates servers as lunarforce but it's really hard to play PVP-Enforced...?

hahahaha yes its really really REALLLLY hard to play on lunar

Charlovers and non pvpers play on Shadow.. sadly there's too much of them, thats why Shadow has so many people.

Lunar is the easiest server ever .

let me explain why :

you die in shadowcores and you loose a lot of xp because shadow doesnt have unfair reduction for example .
twist of fate ? only in wars .

now lets compare lunar :
empty spawns
small difference in xp
nobody to kill you and even if they kill you loose nothing because of unfair reduction and twist of fate

fatima was lvl 600 in lunar...and many others at lvl 350+, 400 etc

lunar initial proposion was good, but as it is is a dead server and way easier to play than shadowcores

all this lunar players spamming shadow forum are just jealous they have nothing to do and i am pretty sure they log in shadow once in a while to have some fun

I dont see any level 600 or 400+ here? Most of us want the server to have average level 170~ .. but it wont happen, nothing we can do.. ofc spawns here are more empty cuz u charlovers are all on shadow :) we are just a few normal pvpers here.. I havent got 1 good fight yet in Shadowcores cuz of the noob chars so nothing to be jelly about.

Why cry? I dont give a single fuck about Shadow, I'd rather see my char deleted on Lunar before I transfer it to a non pvp world

Back