• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What about updating to newest client version?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boomz

Reaction score
I remember like 3 months ago before I got arrested that @Mark or @Hani said in one thread that they won't update the map but they also said that they will update the client by time. Now it's over 3 months ago and I'm back to Shadowcores and still nothing happen, the clinet is still 10.41..... why?

@Mark & @Hani has your mind changed in updating the client to newest 10.61 or will it stay 10.41 till it dies?

P.s. I don't need flamer & spammer, it was just a question. ;)

Greets,
Boomz! :)

We haven't changed our mind. It will be updated as soon as we can guarantee that you can play using the new client without any problems. I don't have any ETA, but our plan hasn't changed and the update is likely to happen this month.

We haven't changed our mind. It will be updated as soon as we can guarantee that you can play using the new client without any problems. I don't have any ETA, but our plan hasn't changed and the update is likely to happen this month.

Thanks for your fast answere, I see you are still caring about the server.
Update this month, or even as crhistmas present? Sounds good!
Why I'm asking is, there are some new graphics wich I really like and now there is also a new function in Tibia client which allows us to save multiple hotkey sets, this hould be pretty nice for everyone who is playing more then 1 vocation. :)

Again... thanks for your fast answere! ;)

so .. you say .. that there will be a update in this month? .

marko, new server ploxx
reset Lunarforce, stage alllllllll

It's alredy died server, or there is a major update, because i don't think shit update will bring back shadowcores kkkk

@Mark the month is over in 2 days and seems like the update won't come anymore in this month. Do you have any new infos? Nothing is happing anymore on Shadowcores for a long, long time.

@Mark the month is over in 2 days and seems like the update won't come anymore in this month. Do you have any new infos? Nothing is happing anymore on Shadowcores for a long, long time.
Probly only for December, christmas present by Support Team kkkk

I've made some progress, but it's not ready yet. I can't provide a new estimate at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back