• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What anime do you watch and what animes do you recommend

I can't agree that the animation sucks at all.
The first contact I had with One Piece was with the manga. I have all the books up to the Skypiea arc but stopped there and about a year later I picked up the anime instead, the books are quite expensive and I don't want to read them online :)

Oh, and the Japanese voiceacting creates the whole atmosphere imho

The only thing I hate when reading the Manga is that I miss their voices :(

The only thing I hate when reading the Manga is that I miss their voices :(
Do you read online or do you actually buy the books?
Cuz I want to read them badly but considering how many books there must be by this point, it's gonna be quite expensive haha :D

Do you read online or do you actually buy the books?
Cuz I want to read them badly but considering how many books there must be by this point, it's gonna be quite expensive haha :D

Pfft, I don't have time to wait for the book to be delivered. So yeah, I read online :D

I don't read manga :D i just watching anime its more better for me
In that case, I recommend you to keep watching the anime and not start reading, if you start reading, you will know much more and you will miss their voices, but sadly you can't go back, it'll be boring since it's a huge gap between the manga & anime.

In that case, I recommend you to keep watching the anime and not start reading, if you start reading, you will know much more and you will miss their voices, but sadly you can't go back, it'll be boring since it's a huge gap between the manga & anime.
that's what i was talking about :p i love their voices and i will miss it if i read manga

Did anyone watch Katekyo Hitman Reborn! ?
Im at ep 87 atm and its great if you can put up with the comedy :)

fbk7JBR.jpg

no. But going to now.

Been a while since I looked new stuff.
Just recently clicked on "popular anime" link.
Currently watching: Dimension W
Haha awesome! Just dont try to bear with huge load of comedy in the beginning but try to enioy it. The comedy still is the same at ep 87, except that since ~ep30 the anime finally got more serious. It's not like i didnt like the comedy part as I was roflmao but alot of ppl dont like it thats why i say it. Ep 1-30 80% comedy 20% story/action. Ep30 it slowly starts to go to a 50/50 part which is probably where ep80 is at now :) 203 eps total^^
Enjoy the anime, there definitly ARE badass moments. Just wait for it :)

Did anyone watch Katekyo Hitman Reborn! ?
Im at ep 87 atm and its great if you can put up with the comedy :)

fbk7JBR.jpg

Need to start again with this series :p

I remember watching around 60 epis and then I took a break to watch some other stuff...

My Hero Academy is pretty interesting imo, kinda reminds me of One Punch Man which I absolutely loved. It started airing today(anime) and first episodes went out just a couple of hours ago. Here's a link of where I watch it : http://anime-realm.tv/Boku-no-Hero-Academia

My Hero Academy is pretty interesting imo, kinda reminds me of One Punch Man which I absolutely loved. It started airing today(anime) and first episodes went out just a couple of hours ago. Here's a link of where I watch it : http://anime-realm.tv/Boku-no-Hero-Academia
Whats it about?

Still waiting for Shokugeki s2 *-*

I liked Noragami anime both seasons, too bad it ended there. (Heard rumors of a new season in 2017 doe)
I couldn't wait until then so for the first time ever I tried reading the manga. Wasn't too bad actually! Aldoh, I think it's hard and confusing in which order to read. Often I get it in the wrong order which pissed me off :/

I liked Noragami anime both seasons, too bad it ended there. (Heard rumors of a new season in 2017 doe)
I couldn't wait until then so for the first time ever I tried reading the manga. Wasn't too bad actually! Aldoh, I think it's hard and confusing in which order to read. Often I get it in the wrong order which pissed me off :/
Noragami was great! And btw I am still too stupid to readmanga like really. Sometimes a picture in the biddle of thepage is split into three parts. Dafuq? How? Do I read it like that?

soQ57xO.png

Whats it about?

Still waiting for Shokugeki s2 *-*
Wierdly I didnt get a notification that you quoted me :eek: basically its about modern earth where babies are born with 'quirks' (special powers like create fire,stretch arms and some other shiet). Main character is a guy who was born without a quirk and is in love with a superhero 'Allmighty', a number one hero on the whole planet. He wants to be like Allmighty but when he found out he doesnt have a quirk his dreams were crushed.Second episode comes out tommorow.

Btw is anyone reading bleach? The shit is going nuts in the latest chapters. Also started reading berserk so I can catch up with the new season of anime that is coming out this year but I think the manga is too much for me :/
Any good manga recommendations?

Back