• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What anime do you watch and what animes do you recommend

Solutions
Reaction score
As the title say what anime do you watch and what animes do you recommend I am watching/watched naruto shippuden I am at episode 395 but it´s a lot of fillers so it´s kinda of boring, watched attack on titan, akame ga kill, hunter x hunter, dragon ball z, sword art online (currently watching season 2) well that´s it I don´t like bleach never liked it, watched 25 episodes and they were waste of time...So I am looking for a new anime with a lot of epic moments and action

As the title say what anime do you watch and what animes do you recommend I am watching/watched naruto shippuden I am at episode 395 but it´s a lot of fillers so it´s kinda of boring, watched attack on titan, akame ga kill, hunter x hunter, dragon ball z, sword art online (currently watching season 2) well that´s it I don´t like bleach never liked it, watched 25 episodes and they were waste of time...So I am looking for a new anime with a lot of epic moments and action

There are TONS of great anime, but honestly it depends on what you like.
From the thing's you've already watched i'd suggest trying any of these: (I'll link the ones available on Crunchyroll)

Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood
Log Horizon
Magi

Or you can just start at the top of the Top Anime of all time list and watch all of them.
Or use IMDb's list:

There are TONS of great anime, but honestly it depends on what you like.
From the thing's you've already watched i'd suggest trying any of these: (I'll link the ones available on Crunchyroll)

Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood
Log Horizon
Magi

Or you can just start at the top of the Top Anime of all time list and watch all of them.
Or use IMDb's list:
I will test those, y I am premium on crunchyroll

Same :) I also am a Elite member for Funimation. (They have anime that is great and not on Crunchyroll)

Try nanatsu no taizai its great.
If you like sports anime i'll suggest you kuroko no basuke( 3rd season is up one week ago ) , hajime no ippo ( currently on episode 25 but i really liked it so far ) and haikyuu ( its a decent anime , and season 2nd will be up in 2015 i think )

Try nanatsu no taizai its great.
If you like sports anime i'll suggest you kuroko no basuke( 3rd season is up one week ago ) , hajime no ippo ( currently on episode 25 but i really liked it so far ) and haikyuu ( its a decent anime , and season 2nd will be up in 2015 i think )
nanatsu no taiza looks bad ass I will check it out

I am watching atm: One Piece, Fairy Tail, Naruto, Log Horizon Season 2, Psycho Pass and Kuroko no Basket Season 3 :)
I can recommend all of them!
For further anime recommendations check my list: http://myanimelist.net/animelist/ympker

Also I highly recommend my ALLTIME FAVORIT: GURREN LAGANN
Tengen_Toppa_Gurren_Lagann_by_NewMystery356.jpg

I am watching atm: One Piece, Fairy Tail, Naruto, Log Horizon Season 2, Psycho Pass and Kuroko no Basket Season 3 :)
For further anime recommendations check my list: http://myanimelist.net/animelist/ympker

Oh shit GURREN LAGANN looks awesome I will watch that show

i think i like the same as you :)
I like one piece because its funny also Naruto, Toriko, Fairy Tail
but the best one i ever watched was Sword Art online!
by the way i like your shanks Avatar

Back