• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What Anime Tibia Server Are You Playing Now?

MiaFH

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
Hello !

Lets say i got bored of Naruto Story and did a quick search, nothing interesting came on otservlist so... I was wondering which servers have good player activity and are active right now. I dont care if its naruto/pokemon or DB i just want to play something VERY active and with interesting gameplay.

Pokexgames and Naruto Story are off topic here since i played them a lot already.

You could try Grand Line Adventures. I know it went into open beta like a month ago or so. It's based on One Piece and it was made by the same people who created Pokexgames so the graphics are the same style, among a lot of other features. There are usually people streaming on Twitch under Tibia if you wanna check that out.

Yeah NTSW is the best Naruto server at this moment. The Naruto Story have one huge desert with empty space and you know 15 players online but NTSW have strong start with good amount of player base but they dissapear after few weeks because they retarded you know. Also cookies are good for gain a little sugar into your body. I love trains.

bellsprout.gif

Yeah NTSW is the best Naruto server at this moment. The Naruto Story have one huge desert with empty space and you know 15 players online but NTSW have strong start with good amount of player base but they dissapear after few weeks because they retarded you know. Also cookies are good for gain a little sugar into your body. I love trains.
But web design is trash tho :D

I would recommend dblots.org.pl to those who haven't tried it yet, it's probably the oldest running ot, and it still has regular updates and hundreds of players online everyday. There's lots of stuff to learn in the server, and I always end up coming back to it, it's very fun to create new characters and there's always something new if you stopped playing for some months.

And just to show how old it actually is,
that's a 10 year old video that I made from the server, the server has been online all the time since then and the last reset was probably 8 years ago or so

Hello again!

I played grand line adventures a little as @Zasranets recommended. I liked how well developed the current battle system is but it needs a lot more content and something different.

I am wondering if there is anything interesting lately?

Back