• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What are gonna be the big guilds here?

Fred Beron

OT Hopper
Reaction score
just wondering what the big guilds will be and wondering if I can maybe be in 1. Ive had 8 years of tibia and I don't bot at all so if im on ill always be available. Any guild with tali in it should just be hunted off the server tho in my opinion

pls and thx
Fred Beron

o_O I understand how this will go on this ot, why don't u post ur name in ur signature pls so I know it

any guild with me in it? hahaha well see tough guy i already hunted you off shadowcores and bravera is lunar force next?

any guild with me in it? hahaha well see tough guy i already hunted you off shadowcores and bravera is lunar force next?
I like how stupid you are mr "i hunted you off" u killed me 2x on shadows and 3x on bravera. is that hunting off or did i get bored and quit? btw im on shadows now mr i hunted you off

I like how stupid you are mr "i hunted you off" u killed me 2x on shadows and 3x on bravera. is that hunting off or did i get bored and quit? btw im on shadows now mr i hunted you off

mr i think im bad cry is free:#

All In
Fuck Them
Wrathless
Synthesis(?)

probably the biggest guilds here

yeah man you got "hunted off" an OT, this Tali guy is really badass

I would say in my precius language. ERROR 1337: Opór not found on this server.
There are no leading guild and no leading team. I havent seen any good pvp team in here.

=========

- - - Updated - - -

how do you do that shit that shows your lvl on shadowcores and lunarforce? lol

Back