• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What are we really looking For? Part 3.

What is the Best Storyline and character progression. Please choose 1 of each

• Storyline: Does not matter, Servers do not need Storylines!

• Storyline: Must tell a Linear story that you can get fully immersed into!

• Storyline: Must be a well told story with Multiple Endings based on decisions you make!

• Storyline: Must be based on the world itself that is ever changing based on the actions of players!

• Storyline: Has to be based on the player itself and their actions, personal stories for all players!

• Char-Pro: No need for character progression! levels are useless!

• Char-Pro: Must be like tibia! levels for base stats and unlock gear!

• Char-Pro: Must Have Lots and lots of vocations with predetermined roles!

• Char-Pro: Must have no vocations! I want my character to be what i make him wear!

• Char-Pro: No vocations, I want my characters Role, abilities, stats, Playstyle to be what i choose!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Werewolf

Forbidden Ascension
Reaction score
HERE IT IS! PART 3, LIKE YOU REQUESTED!
@2Rec
RlVf0wA.jpg

IN PART 2. WE VOTED FOR!
5a0LmHr.jpg

IN DREADFUL PART 1. WE VOTED -->
EyauE7G.jpg

AND NOW THE MOMENT YOU HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR! PART 3!!!!!!
This is a vote, for what kind of Story-line and character progression is preferred! This is just as important as the server itself!

Last edited:
As recurring character from season 2, I will retain the boring dude archetype and state that: after you asked if people want to pay for something or want it free, most of the people answered they want it free, totally unexpected result!

As recurring character from season 2, I will retain the boring dude archetype and state that: after you asked if people want to pay for something or want it free, most of the people answered they want it free, totally unexpected result!

Ahh my Arch-Nemesis @Peonso ... And yes, majority did vote free, but what was more surprising is that 5 voted for boosters O_O and 1 for VIP cashmall

Also, like in part 2 @Peonso you voted incorrectly...

From my point of view.

Tibia is a PvP focused game where PvE is just an inconvenience to deal with to reach high level. I think that PvE can be just as good or even better if done correctly.

Most people play Tibia to be the best/good/do some kills in PvP. To reach that goal you have to mindlessly kill monsters (or bot). This is the most irritating thing I've seen in a video game ever mainly because all you have to do is right click monster, press 2-3 hotkeys for heal/attack and sometimes loot.

Botting problem in this game is a consecuence of this. Players like the end game but doesn't like the path that leads to it.

IMO Tibia needs an aggro system for PvE. An attribute to every attack/spell to set how much % of threat an action does and classes with their own roles (DPS/TANK/HEAL). With those, you can push much better PvE content with interesting monsters/bosses and PvE mechanics, Dungeons, Raids and so on shouldn't be too difficult and can bring a whole new experience to the game.

I'm taking FFXIV as a point of reference for this, with simple and intuitive PvE mechanincs that really adds fun to the game, you fail a mechaniinc, you get punished, you do it right, you success. Also the streamlined story line that guides the player from low level to a much higher level without him having to grind monsters for hours... atleast up to a certain level. It can help and force players to explore the world and actually make a good use of good/big maps.

Back