• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

what bots do people use?

brysonlee

Reaction score
I never found a bot that worked with my laptop, tried a few, my desktop has viruses so i can't use it, what bots do people use on ots? I have to be at work /sschool all day, so when this new ot comes out i'll need to bot, i just want to bot magic levels, but what bots do people use? everyone uses one with a script that keeps buying potions, and running back to the same spot? what the hel bot does that/ it's tibia 8.41

There aren't alot of bots for that version and none of them "are for sale" anymore. You will have to download a cracked version - that might come with some friends aka viruses.
Try seraching for tibia ng and elfbot, those we're the bigger bots at that time.

ahh i see, thanks, money isn't an issue, i wish you could still buy them, haha

haven't played ot's in a while so im out of the loop, thanks man

thanks i signed up, i'm so stupid, i didn't mean 8.41, i'm a fucking idiot

it's 10.41, i haven't played tibia in so long i thought it was 8.41, lmfao.

and i have magebot, but it doesnt work on my laptop, not sure why

10.41 dosen't have any cracked bots afaik, you will have to buy it from redbot or xenobot (there are a few more I think, just those 2 came to my mind). Ive used redbot myself and its nice since it shares its scripting base with elfbot. But xenobot just as good I guess, long since I bought any bot tho.

10.41 dosen't have any cracked bots afaik, you will have to buy it from redbot or xenobot (there are a few more I think, just those 2 came to my mind). Ive used redbot myself and its nice since it shares its scripting base with elfbot. But xenobot just as good I guess, long since I bought any bot tho.

thanks, I just got IBOT for 10.41, never heard of any of these, it was tibiang and tibia auto when i played back in the day lol.

with ibot can you make a script that will keep running back to the same spot and buying potions when you're low on cap?

thanks, I just got IBOT for 10.41, never heard of any of these, it was tibiang and tibia auto when i played back in the day lol.

with ibot can you make a script that will keep running back to the same spot and buying potions when you're low on cap?

Yep it can do that my friend uses it :p I prefer using xenobot ;)

Yep it can do that my friend uses it :p I prefer using xenobot ;)
yeah the xenobot i downloaded didn't work, ima just need to find a script now, i hate how my server just changed to having vials, which makes finding one even harder since it needs to sell them and what not

Back