• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What client do you prefer for a 7.4 server?

What client do you prefer for a 7.4 server?

• RL Client (with Tibianic addons)

Votes: 12 63.2%
  • OTClient

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • I like to have both two available to play.

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters

tarantonio

Old School Player
Solutions
Reaction score
RL client (with Tibianic addons):
vKsHt8W.png

OTClient:
SMAaKtW.png

In my case I always played on RL client, but when I discovered OTClient and his multiple panels to open containers I'm now more on the OTClient side.

I go for RL client forever since I always played using it and I never tried OTC game-play (I hate custom clients).
Also I always like what I am used to because I can do best PVP showing/performance.

Doesnt really matter much. The important thing is that movement and clicking/dragging stuff is perfect. As I've yet to experience with OTC. Many are great, but not perfect. Like for me its very hard to "look" using left and right click at the same time. Always works on normal client, but seems a bit weird and sometimes doesnt work on OTC. Also lots of rubberbanding and stuff. That might be server side tho, but it never happens on servers with official client.

Doesnt really matter much. The important thing is that movement and clicking/dragging stuff is perfect. As I've yet to experience with OTC. Many are great, but not perfect. Like for me its very hard to "look" using left and right click at the same time. Always works on normal client, but seems a bit weird and sometimes doesnt work on OTC. Also lots of rubberbanding and stuff. That might be server side tho, but it never happens on servers with official client.
So do you prefer official client over otc?

w4cJUZO.gif

i would go for otc nowdays is working pretty goog and it's editable which is the best part
BZNQcjf.png

So do you prefer official client over otc?
Hard to decide. OTC has the optional side panels and such, which is neat. With mana/hp bars etc. So thats superiour to official client. But honestly. Im not the guy that wont play an OT because of the choice of client. Official has better walking and inputs (looking, dragging etc) but in all other aspects OTC is superiour. Another plus with OTC is its harder* to bot.

* plug and play bots made for official client wont work

Otclient to put music And edited things can be good but if you want a client for bot if exists to olds versions use CIP.

But for me the best at the moment is otclient.

Back