• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What dedicated server do you use?

Mrtibiamaster

Reaction score
Its have being 3 years that I don't make a tibia server, This Time I wanna open a server but with a dedicated.
I will like to know what vps or dedicated do people use.

Idk if you guys have a cheap on or something like that.

Thanks for the help <3

I have used diffrent kinds of dedicated servers.
Server4You(Good support), OVH(DDoS protection), Excellent-Hosting(Sweden + Good support.).

TwifySoft's servers are hosted at Hosteam.pl
They also have a good protection against DDoS.

If you want DDoS protection, the only way to go is hosteam.pl.

Ive tried, server4you(decent support, dedicated broke the first day, took them almost 24h to fix it. (Broken CPU fan)), serverloft(when they we're cheaper.., had no problems at all, used them for months), hetzner(cheap if you calculate cost per ram, support is decent, nothing special and nothing bad).

FROM WHAT IVE HEARD... Don's service WAS good, today he seems to don't give a crap. But I guess its decent if you want VPS server = share internet etc with other users. But I don't mind him having his service, gotten alot of money by helping ppl that he dosen't, with his "support".

Back