• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What did I miss?

MutantAssassin

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello, guys. I've been busy, so I had to take a break about anything OT related and only recently I had the opportunity to return. I've made some few commits at otserv a few weeks ago, but only now I've returned to forums. So, what did I miss? Besides the end of otfans, is there anything else that I should know?

Gee, it has been a while since I don't post in otland...

Cheers,

Assassina Mutante.

nothing new :/ only owners getting greedier than ever and ot development dead also ot community :) enjoy

nothing new :/ only owners getting greedier than ever and ot development dead also ot community :) enjoy

Well, I've restarted working at my OT (and otserv), which is my 5 cents for the community. Even if I think that OT community doesn't really support any trully original server, and only x9999999999 servers and retro servers have any chance of surviving.

Germany invaded Poland, haven't you heard?

I always feel this will to invade Poland, when I listen to Wagner... =/

Otclient maybe..

Is otclient finally stable enough to be used?

Cheers,

PS: Yes, the poland joke was a total plagiarism from Woody Allen.

Assassina Mutante.

Back