• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What do players want to see in a Global Map & RoXoR map servers?

Red

Cyntara.org
Staff member
Global Moderator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
As some of you may know, I own both types of servers, and as it is important to me to make servers that players will enjoy. It seems the preference for what OT players are looking for has switched in both of them, I'm looking for some ideas to better these two types of servers, to accommodate players needs. I'm already a reliable hoster, and have a pretty good reputation for keeping my servers exploit free, so with all that aside:

If you like to play Global (or RL) map servers, what would you want to see in one?
&
If you like to play RoXoR map servers, what would you like to see in one as well?

And maybe a few attributes key to any server you'd want to play.. IE:
- Active Staff
- Dedicated Forum Page
- Many events
- Cheap / no donation items
etc.

Global Map
- Accuracy to real Tibia

And please, if somebody says your idea, please repeat it. The more people that say the same thing the more crucial I'll see it to be.
Red

Last edited:
I played your rl map for a couple weeks and i enjoyed it, i only play rl map servers, i dont really like custom ones, but if it is custom it has got to be 100% custom server, with new vocations, new spells...

If you make a RL map ot it has to be 100% perfect, full working quests, all details, everything must be like real tibia, except the exp.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, closeness to real Tibia is important for players liking real map servers.
Please excuse me editing out my server name from your post, as this thread is in Discussion and would like to keep as far away from any way of advertising as possible.

Thanks for your post,
Red

Back