• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What do you do IRL?

What are you doing IRL?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Xon vanetta

Hurr ...... DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Reaction score
A poll to see who are nolifers and who not...
well i guess the most ppl will lie LIKE robin AKa Rovryttar Clas.

I sit on forums 24/7 which is for a game which i no longer play, what about you? ^^

*i enjoy the sun
*drink beer with friends
* goto the beach
* have sex with my girl :)
* eat from the BBQ!

*once in a while I play tibia :)

I don't play Shadowcores, neither do i care of it, but i still love to vote on all kind of possible polls in this section.

uQ8-8QD.gif

I do party.
I do go outside, and be in my/her house with girlfriend.
And I do go outside with friends going either party or pools or sea, swimming etc.
At the free time, I jump on shadowcores but usually I let it bot when I'm outside.
0 times busted botting so far.
=)

there is no option for you there xon :( "swining all day"....don't wanna vote on ur own poll? :eek:

there is no option for you there xon :( "swining all day"....don't wanna vote on ur own poll? :eek:

well sorry was ina hurry when i wrote that post :p
AND "swimming*" ... next time you miss spell something i gonna put it upp your nose all time ;)

and i can crealy se that nobody gots Girlfriend here just me and flexia^^

Yeah i sit home all night all day jerking off / playing tibia. I dont have a real life.

And im fat and ugly

Damn boring alternatives as always when it comes to these topics, they don't say anything really about the person. People should instead elaborate on their hobbies and such instead of the lame crap "partying","being with friends/gf". The description of you "being with friends", "partying" or any other generic impersonal description makes me think you're either insecure and want to prove yourself not being a stereotypical nerd or you're just that boring.

On topic:
When I'm not on the PC, I workout by both running and lifting weights. Currently I'm studying the general courses to get access to the university, I read up a little on a lot of random crap all the time. Music is something that is almost always playing in my ear, you could say I'm addicted to it and that's it is a big part of my life. Currently I'm trying to get better at cooking so I'm experimenting a lot, with varying results, luckily I'm not picky so I end up eating whatever. I sit a lot on the PC though, I love creating things and a lot of the studying is done on the PC, you could call me a nerd/passionate or whatever, I stand for that I sit a lot inside.

Last edited:
Damn boring alternatives as always, they don't say anything really about the person. People should instead elaborate on their hobbies and such instead of the lame crap "partying","being with friends/gf". The description of you "being with friends", "partying" or any other generic impersonal description makes me think you're either insecure and want to prove yourself not being a stereotypical nerd or you're just that boring that you got no things that stand out.
400_F_35704649_UmkVYYcpMC4Cuid7yLSC2zozpqlESPkn.jpg

Thats the word I was looking for! 'Insecure' Xon Insecure or Insecure Tanker? ^^

Back