• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What do you guys know about Spotify?

Han gick ut IT-Gymnasiet i Sundbyberg 2002. I meant the high school he went to.

Who the fuck cares when he graduated and where he went. It's completely irrelevant..

I am using it every day, you can listen to songs on your phone via spotify without an internet connection or premium. You just need to download the playlist and allow it to be played offline.

However, I am using a premium account because I hate the advertising. And you can only listen to 10 hours of music every month or so. And 10 hours go by pretty quick if you're me.

Who the fuck cares when he graduated and where he went. It's completely irrelevant..

I am using it every day, you can listen to songs on your phone via spotify without an internet connection or premium. You just need to download the playlist and allow it to be played offline.

However, I am using a premium account because I hate the advertising. And you can only listen to 10 hours of music every month or so. And 10 hours go by pretty quick if you're me.

? i get more than 10 hours? :eek:.. one of the playlists i have is 4 hours lol and that loops when i map - map about 8 hours a week? so.. that's 32 hours a month.. Or do you mean without premium? ;d

? i get more than 10 hours? :eek:.. one of the playlists i have is 4 hours lol and that loops when i map - map about 8 hours a week? so.. that's 32 hours a month.. Or do you mean without premium? ;d

the 10 hours stuff was in about a year ago and got taken out a LONG wile ago. you can listen infinite. Only thing is the Advertisement and the mobile usage.

Hm, well I don't know anymore. It's been a while since I didn't have premium. I have it every month now. :)

Hm, well I don't know anymore. It's been a while since I didn't have premium. I have it every month now. :)

neutral-pirate-poker-face-l.png

the 10 hours stuff was in about a year ago and got taken out a LONG wile ago. you can listen infinite. Only thing is the Advertisement and the mobile usage.

3Ab22.jpg

So no it's not taken out. But it only shows up when you give like 1 hour left.

Yeah, well.. I think it's only for people who don't have this awesome status.
EUTos2.png

OR... (And Let's be honest...)

THE REASON IS BECAUSE WE ARE G's MUFA FUCKER

Last edited:
Spotify is the application that I use the most. This goes for both my PC and my phone. So, yeaaaaaaah. Why bother tracking the internetz for music files when you can stream them for just about 10 EUR per month. Now I'm going to be a target for ragers; "YOU CAN USE GROOVESHARK LOL NOOBHEAD".. NO I CANT USE GROOVESHARK because I'm a rich motherfucker who likes to spend 10 euros per month on something that I actually could get for free. COMPRENDE? :)

Kisses,
Siramix!

Back
Top Bottom