• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What do you guys look in a OT nowadays?

SlayingWorld

Reaction score
You can answer this however you want, either by client version, or custom mods whatever!

Just gotta get some ideas on what to look for :]

A server that's rewarding and fun to play. You always need to have something to do, I like 8.6 high exp's and 10.xx high/medium exp's.

If I were to play an Open Tibia server today, I would look for proper staff and support first and foremost. It pains me to see such potential wasted because server owners do not care enough to manage the community - leaving their server online for donations and letting it fade out.

Unfortunately, time is limited and I'm unable to play. If only I could go back to my high school days of 12 hour gaming sessions. :)

If I were to play an Open Tibia server today, I would look for proper staff and support first and foremost. It pains me to see such potential wasted because server owners do not care enough to manage the community - leaving their server online for donations and letting it fade out.

Unfortunately, time is limited and I'm unable to play. If only I could go back to my high school days of 12 hour gaming sessions. :)
12 hours? :eek:

I care about:
- no 8.6 client
- mostly WAR server (no duel server like realistic)
- small projects made with passion, not for money

I ignore all mutated version of classicus etc.

Back