• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What do you guys think about clubbing?

Dastan

Graphic Designer
Reaction score
Due to a chat with some friends have i made this thread to know what u guys think about this.
Do you like go clubbing, do you hate it, why do/don't you like it?
Just tell me

My opinion:
I personally hate to go clubbing (And i even hate the word), its hot, its sweaty, most of the time the clubs are full and u cant even go to get a freaking drink without bumping into 30 people and rubbing ur crotch against theyr arses, gosh thats the most awkward feeling there can be haha
Also all the drinks are damn expensive and there are always like 3 morons that think that they have to start fights, than u gotta watch those dumbasses do theyr thing for like 20 mins before the bouncers run in, than u gotta wait again until they get thrown out so u can finally mind ur own business again.
Also its annoying that u cant even talk to people, its like this, u get next to a girl and u wanna stark talking to her but all she does is show u with her hands that she cant hear u no matter how loud u talk (Yeah mostly its just enough if u show her with ur hands that u want to go grab a drink with her, but still)

I personally like bars (Not like those old irish pubs where drunk war veterans tell theyr stories from the past while jugging the beer down like its water haha), i like bars where young people meet, where they play house/electro music and where u can actually talk to people, theyr drinks are mostly extremly expensive but meh, u cant have everything in life now can ya?

I also love house partys, most of the guys dont act like total morons when theyr in someone else's house and u dont have to dress up like u usually do when u go to a club. Sadly those are kinda rare since most of the people i know live in apartments and u cant have decent partys since the neighbours would go crazy and call the cops at exactly 10 PM.

So thats what i think about that topic, what'cha thinking bout this u fools? haha
How and where do you like to spend your friday nights?

Btw if this thread is somehow offensive/anything else than please mods PM me before just deleting/closing the thread, thanks ;)

Greets,
Dastan

Last edited:
I thought you meant clubbing as in club skill in tibia

ontopic:

if you're tired scratching your balls on other's asses, then go to a lounge, but you have to love deep house tho

Clubbing can be fun if you go out doing it with the right people..

I like doin it with the right people when the "people" are females.. nothing better than getting the freak on with 4 girls in 1 night <- personal record mouaehuahe :D PG18

U go in a all-girls group? :O
Had that too, was indeed fun but its also pretty annoying when u dont have a pal with u to be ur wingman haha

This is what happens when u spend to much time at the "internet world"
Why the fuck would u ask this fucked up question about clubbing? u sound like some nolifer. Get out and enjoy ur fucking life while ur still young and stop playing tibia 24/7 and sitting on online forums nolifing.

Yeh i go to clubs in my town to get drunk and have fun :(

U go in a all-girls group? :O
Had that too, was indeed fun but its also pretty annoying when u dont have a pal with u to be ur wingman haha

Yes I do, im not into guys to be honest :eek:

And about wingman? dude thats only in movies, where im from girls has to go throu the effort to get you ;)

Why the fuck would u ask this fucked up question about clubbing? u sound like some nolifer. Get out and enjoy ur fucking life while ur still young and stop playing tibia 24/7 and sitting on online forums nolifing.

lifew.png

Nerdrage/No-life rage much?

And ive got that thing with a wingman from how i met your mother and i just said it cause i thought that it sounds damn funny.

Back