• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What do you look for in your games?

What do you look for in your games?

• PvP/Battling

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • RPG/Questing

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Playing with friends

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Being first on highscores

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Playing the Genre

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

xKrazyx

Old School
Solutions
Reaction score
What is the most important aspect when playing your games?

This is how I rank mine.

1. PvP/Battling
2. RPG/Questing
3. Being first on highscores
4.Playing the Genre (You like magic games, 2d games, sports games etc)
5. Playing with friends

I was going to put playing the genre 3rd but I find myself playing the shittiest games sometimes to try and be 1st on the highscore list lol

This all factors into replayability/longevity of a game imo, but which is #1 for most gamers?

Last edited:
My vote is really not on point and clear.
It depends on the game I am playing.

For example, if I am playing Counter Strike1.6, then PVP and highscore is #1.
Or if I wanted to play my favorite less-known MOBA Shards of War, I would like to PVP and be #1.

But when I am playing and RPG (ie Tibia, Vindictus, or Raiderz), I don't like PVPing.
I don't like to be gangked unfairly where I lose my progress/loot heavily.
And also when I playing RPG, I don't like the same old dollar-store cookie cutter:
  • NPC: Go kill 1000 Wolves
  • NPC: Go get me 100 demon horns
  • Level-Door restriction/Gear Restriction (I still don't understand why)

Of course depending on the game, and how you sugar-coat these quests to seem beautiful (ie in Final Fantasy X, you gotta kill certain amount of monsters to gain special access to a certain mini-boss). But that was 12 years ago, when I was younger. And the game was new to me.

Now if I play the same FFX game, I can't do that anymore, not because of time-restrictions, I just get bored easily, not sure why.
But I think it also has to do with the gameplay its self.
If you make Vindictus (or a better fast action combat) with Rappelz (No restrictions whatsoever on zones and equipment). I may not mind getting quests of "go kill 10 of this or collect 100 of that", so long as it's not going overboard of course.

Also, with Evolunia (it's fun on certain aspects), it's the same thing. Go kill 100 of this, etc... I stopped playing tbh and it's really something I can't get into, but it's still a good server to play.

Anyways, that's my long proper answer.

Everything points to 'Playing with friends' if there is no friends to play you wont be able to enjoy game at all it doesnt matter what it is.

A good made server with no trainers/fast tps.
good movement/rune system, clear system which means that it works perfectly.
PVP/RPG needed ofc, well made systems.
Real Map without the extra which currently everyserver is giving out, all I want is a clear one with not too fast/slow exp.
A server where the staffs can listen :3
- My opinion, a server I would enjoy nerding

Back