• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What do You think about KS-4 Kimsufi?

DrComet

Reaction score
Like in thread I would like to know Your opinion :) Me and my friend are going to host our OTS very soon (3 days left) and We are thinking about hostings... How many players could handle this one (thread)? Is there any better, but not so expensive offer which You know?

Best regards,
Dr Comet

P.S. We are planning to use France as location. Server will be in EU version.

Would be great if you also posted the specs here. Also, the specs of your OT would be good to know.

Kimsufi is good but it has a few downsides like not support and limited internet connection.

Kimsufi KS-4 : Procesor 2.8 - 3.1 GHz, 16 GB RAM, 1 TB HDD, 100 Mbps 27,99$
Our OT is Tibia 8.6, own map (mixed a bit with evo and rl tibia maps), many features... But I think it is not that important. We work on TFS 0.3.6

We would like to get server which could handle with 100-200 players for start (Cuz propably We don't have a chance to get more on short time)

Would be great if you also posted the specs here. Also, the specs of your OT would be good to know.

Kimsufi is good but it has a few downsides like not support and limited internet connection.
So? Can you answer on our question, please?

Back