• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What do you think about my minimap?

Do you like the minimap?

• Yes, I like it.

Votes: 20 69.0%
  • No, I don't like it.

Votes: 9 31.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
This is a map I am working on...
I am a noob mapper and I was wondering if my minimap looks good.
I'm not done with it yet, have more land to add ...

You like it?

...but here it is:
16lwrrp.jpg

Here is an updated version of my map:
108h94y.png

And if you think I should change something to make it look better, please tell me :thumbup:
I'll also try to keep this thread updated :D
So you can see how a map, and I'll post some screenshots of the map later...

Last edited:
Remove Okolnir and make a own Frost Dragon spawn, and It would be really nice :)

Ye, your minimap is great ;) But you could do better shapes near the biggest town.

I would say expand it, other than that your shaping skills are good. However, I think your northern port city is a little <just VERY little> too much sectioned off from the main continent. The only thing connecting it to the mainland is 2 bridges? Come on now... Other than that. Good job.

I would say expand it, other than that your shaping skills are good. However, I think your northern port city is a little <just VERY little> too much sectioned off from the main continent. The only thing connecting it to the mainland is 2 bridges? Come on now... Other than that. Good job.

I will expand it..
And btw there is 3 bridges, not 2 xD
Thx for comments!

Last edited:
Awesome map but you need to put some ice and desert :) and it will be so cool , btw i loved it shape and size , keep rockin

Ahh, now I know where Elf lives xDDDD He's on your map o_O?

Haha! Yea, I wrote ELF so I don't forget where I want it to be :D

Awesome map but you need to put some ice and desert :) and it will be so cool , btw i loved it shape and size , keep rockin

Thank you!
Desert and Ice will come, soon...
Thx for comment :thumbup:

Last edited:
Back