• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What do you think about the amount of online players?

@topic

• Current amount rocks.

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • No! Abit more players would do it.

Votes: 15 37.5%
  • No, way MORE players!

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • No, less players.

Votes: 2 5.0%

• Total voters

Nikodada

ƧнääиκƵ- TheWalkingDead
Reaction score
I love it.

Not crowded hunt spots and it's big enough (Maybe 250 would be AWESOME) but 180 is pwn also :D

I think he made this thread for the next reason.

Every player has his/her own choice, like for example:
'I don't want more players in this server, it's enough current amount of players.'
'More people in LunarForce, there will be more power abusing of player killing :(.'
'I'm already having fun with the amount of players are and my friends.' etc, etc...

Sometimes you feel the same, that you just want less players and sometimes more to have fun. So Nikodada just want to know what people prefer exactly :)

(If I'm not wrong).

I like the amount of players online although I wouldn't mind if it raised a little which I think it will.

Between 200-500 sounds pretty good to me for a server like this.

wtf is this thread for? i dont understand rly

If you cannot read the thread title, let me assist you, to find out the players opinion regarding the server population.

"Wtf is the point of this thread?" is what I think you wanted to ask.

And yeah, the point of this thread.. I've seen many players QQ on the forums (alot of reasons) Just going to mention 2 huge ones-
Either that they got PK'd (Which is infact something you should expect on a Hardcore Server) and that all the "famous" hunt spots are taken..

So I'm just curious to see what the majority prefers :).

Back