• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What do you think about the vocation balance?

Is the vocation pretty balanced?

• Yes, I think their pretty fair now.

Votes: 69 41.1%
  • No, I would like to see a change.

Votes: 99 58.9%

• Total voters
You and your 2 - 3 mage friends are not supposed to be able to kill a high level knight. Maybe you can combo him, maybe you can't, but honestly don't whine because your team of 4 can't kill a 250ek.

Well said

I played this ot a bit and lol... Don't you think knights are overpowered? They are faster than mages now, they hit ~200-350(sometimes 400) with their weapon and if they do boost spell and exori gran they are pure ownage. I think you should lower melee integral for knights a bit.

On softcores knights are overpowered as fuck they can combo more then a mage (EVEN MY 364 ED) and they NEVER die do to the overpoweredness of their healing (UH's & Exana Mort)

The balancing needed varies per server i think you should make the polls on each server section instead of a global one.

@up

yah, cuz there is way too big difference in exp rates. Icechaw needs totally different pvp than softcores(idk bout twinforce).

lol/\ crazy guy paladins in tibia real dont hit half the dmg they hit here with mas san and u want it to hit harder? knight more heal?? in tibia real they heal 900 with uhp and like 100 with exana mort here they can combo 2k heal

actually they heal 750 with uhp :D

UHP
Notes: New potion introduced in the Update 8.11 as a replacement for Ultimate Healing Runes for knights. Heals about 750 Hit Points. See the comparison table hp/gp for more information.

Exana Mort
Effect: It heals 60 - 150 % more hp than Exura. Similar to Exura Gran. Spell introduced after Winter Update 2007.
Notes: Exura gives a better hp to mana ratio but Wound Cleansing heals faster.

UH RUNE
Prior to the Christmas Update of 2007, this rune was widely used by Knights, however, many thousands of them became near useless after the update because it healed most knights less than the cheapest health potion.

It's perfect..

And for all you others:

It depends on what skills you have.. both in battle and other skill (Like Shielding)
Same with magic level..

It's perfect.. and if it's not

It's a very small difference..
And that little difference is to small to be noticed..

DONT CHANGE A THING!
>.<

Knights is to powerfull my friend (197ek) killed my 210ms with a hit + exori gran combo :( not cool...

I geuss everyone agrees with me on this 1. Well the ones that use their common sense :D!

Knights: they are fine as they are now. They might be hard to kill, but thats where they are for right?

Paladins: Their heals...Might be a LITTLE BIT high...but they are always hard to kill.. But their damage, it just really sucks! The damage from their distance attack should be higher, for real!

Mages (sorcerer, druid): They are fine the way they are..they can be dropped easy but their damage is high AS IT SHOULD BE!

So thats my opinion. oooh and guys... Stop whining about the unbalanced vocation, cause when u get to main. the Oracle asks YOU to choose ur vocation right..?!

Yours,
Roy

Knights: They are a way to overpowered. Can hits like 1000 hp with a Exori gran combo if not more. Think that you have a knight or 2 after you on a open field while wearing mana shield. well It's not really funny , cause they drain your mana in seconds. and u should really do something about it.

Paladins: I think they are underpowered. I don't know why but they doesn't do any high damage and isn't so hard to kill either so. Maybe better mas san or something?

Mages (sorcerer, druid): They are pretty good, maybe the UE damage is a little bit to high.

And lower the healing on UH!

well forgot to say, I am talking about Softcores.

Yours,
Calle aka Yoshi :)

Knights: They are a way to overpowered. Can hits like 1000 hp with a Exori gran combo if not more. Think that you have a knight or 2 after you on a open field while wearing mana shield. well It's not really funny , cause they drain your mana in seconds. and u should really do something about it.

Paladins: I think they are underpowered. I don't know why but they doesn't do any high damage and isn't so hard to kill either so. Maybe better mas san or something?

Mages (sorcerer, druid): They are pretty good, maybe the UE damage is a little bit to high.

And lower the healing on UH!

well forgot to say, I am talking about Softcores.

Yours,
Calle aka Yoshi :)

I was thinking on that UH lowering too, and paladins is just like calle said

Knights r weak

Los knights tardan mucho en subir skills, solo mira los top de los skills de un knight y compáralos con los de los pallys y el top de magic level. A la hora de una pelea bajan muy poco comparado con otras vocaciones, el "exori gran" también baja muy poco.

Me daría por bien servido si se pudiera subir skills más rápido o si pusieras trainers.

Por lo demás buen trabajo:thumbup:

On SoftCores balance is great, but on IceChaw... not, for example 700 EK can heal self for 3k~ or more, in situation where he got 7k+ hp, in case where 700 ED shot max. 400 from SD its pretty impossible to kill him with UE, cuz noone from mages have enough mana.

The only problem i see with vocation balance in icechaw is sorcs vs druids, druids hit more with ue than a sorc of the same lvl and m lvl and there healing is sick, my 750 ms heals like 2.5k with exura gran and with vita its random between 2.2k and 3k when i have 4k hp :/ i just think that either druids should have their ue damage lowered or u shud increse the healing on exura vita. Knights and paladins are fine the way they are, if u could kill a 700 ek easy then what is the point of putting the effort into making a 700 ek in the first place, they are meant to be hard to kill. just my opinion.

Back