• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What do you think about the vocation balance?

Is the vocation pretty balanced?

• Yes, I think their pretty fair now.

Votes: 69 41.1%
  • No, I would like to see a change.

Votes: 99 58.9%

• Total voters
@icechaw
klash is right
actually druids shouldnt be able to hit as much as a sorcerer since they were not made to deal hight damage, their ue's should be reduced by like a 15%
about knights and rps
rps are good but not knights, i meant knights are not mages why they heal more with exana mort than uhp?
exana mort healing should be reduced a bit and potions healing increased cuz knights atm behaving like mages, if they run out mana their are already dead
fix the exori damages once again we are not mages, why out highest damage is made by a rune? :| exori gran should hit 800+ at level 700
also fix the skills thingy, it takes alot of time to get a proper melee skill

@SOFTCORES

Yes, I think their pretty fair now.

But i want to one change -> just a little better healing for ek. On 217 ek and 11 mlvl my exana mort give me around 350-400 hp. It should give a little more.

Ed - good.
Ms - good.
RP - good.

now the weakest vocation is knight coz he's healing sux so much...

GM do sumthin about it all the suggestions are good and i dont think it wud be too hard to fix. Sort sorcs out plxorz!!

seriously, fix the EKs because my 878 EK only heals 2k+ with exana mort and damage only like 200-300 with exori gran lol thats kinda gay

seriously, fix the EKs because my 878 EK only heals 2k+ with exana mort and damage only like 200-300 with exori gran lol thats kinda gay

ek heals good
theres no need to change it, what should be change is the kind of healing
if u have problems with the healing then ek is not for u

haha i found something interesting
a 640 rp heals exactly the same my 650 ms heals with exura gran, doesnt ml increase it or what?
plus theres something wrong with exura vita it heals less and its 3x the mana needed for a exura gran lol
fix that healing spells, a ms should be able to heal at leats 90% of his hp and not just 60-70% of it

also fix the wave spells druid's waves hits the same as a ms wave when it should be 40% weaker
and all the kind of wave\beams attks of a ms hits the same
thats in icechaw ofc

Hello :)!

I got a question! The WAR system sux on this server.

* Fix the Paralyzses cuz they don't help anything if its like 2-3 druids on this person. You need to be 6-8 ppls so the paralyze work 50% good!

* Fix the exohusted please. Like in magwalls you can spamm them so fast. Same in the SD rune.

* Do so you can MANA eachother and heal EATCHOTER with UHP!

* Fix the Streif system like when you run and got dash you are running like a lvl 600 ed! Fix so you can just like go 2sqm! MAX per 1.5second when you are streiffing.

/Errk

If you do this many more ppls will start to play here again alot of new it might then be more wars and much funnyer wars. And That i mean with the paralyze like when you got a paralyze on you Don't let the script / ELFBOTSCRIPT helt them so much let them like do 2 hastes tills it gone.. It's that i mean with PARALYZES!

It would be nice to introduce some runes for a knight or something else because me with my 301ek need a lot of time to kill demon or some new monsters ;s also healing with exana mort for 220hp max is quite lame :( hunting now same monsters that i used to hunt before is one big waste, i think i can die by Draken's when i got trapped by them.
The other things sounds nice but knight got decreased way too much in my opinion. I would rather decrease exp stages for knights only then healing and hitting by knight. That's my opinion.

Agree, also I just want to add that the ms/ed on lvl ~150 with good mlvl have hits 400-500 by sd (or even higher) and 150 ek has hits about 200-300 (300-400 when utito tempo) moreover he must be close to monster if he wants hit well...
Is it this balance which we were waiting for...?

Agree, also I just want to add that the ms/ed on lvl ~150 with good mlvl have hits 400-500 by sd (or even higher) and 150 ek has hits about 200-300 (300-400 when utito tempo) moreover he must be close to monster if he wants hit well...
Is it this balance which we were waiting for...?

Sorry but thats not just true i aint hitting 500 and i got decent m lvl knights hit good aswell if they do utito tempo its balanced good job.

btw i got a ek aswell im playin so its not cuz im "mage"

So, maybe I a bit overloaded but ms/ed are better by knight becouse if I am knight and hit f.e. 300 and you're mage and hit the same so I have worst than you cos I have to be close. Also my hits are same as urs only if I do utito tempo which ends very fast (5 secs if I am not wrong) and takes a lot of mana as for getting ~100dmg+
Moreover I hits 300 when I have almost the best axe ingame + not bad skills (90) and for mage its just enough if he got mlvl and sd.

So, maybe I a bit overloaded but ms/ed are better by knight becouse if I am knight and hit f.e. 300 and you're mage and hit the same so I have worst than you cos I have to be close. Also my hits are same as urs only if I do utito tempo which ends very fast (5 secs if I am not wrong) and takes a lot of mana as for getting ~100dmg+
Moreover I hits 300 when I have almost the best axe ingame + not bad skills (90) and for mage its just enough if he got mlvl and sd.

Thats how knights works sorry dude :/

Lmao, who said that here cannot be better than in real Tibia?
It should be like before update, then we have almost equal chances to fight pvp

Lmao, who said that here cannot be better than in real Tibia?
It should be like before update, then we have almost equal chances to fight pvp

Before update i 1 hitted a 160mage with my ek that was to overpowered

Back