• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What do you think about this moped?

Snel pUppie

Senator
Reaction score
Hello everybody :p I posted a thread like this in the Swedish board but it's kinda inactive and I wanted people to comment what they think about this moped I am going to buy... I'll have it tomorrow or on Tuesday ;p

Here's a picture of it: http://195.149.144.149/images/72/7252785438.jpg

The moped was built 2002, goes 85km/h and I am going to buy it for 14000 Swedish kronor and that's about 2000 dollars. So what do you think?

Leave a comment.

Signed, P.

A moped? Looks more like a dirt bike :p and Hell yeah! It looks awsome :) Bet you'll be happy speedin down a trail/road? on that bad boy xD

I will start stunting with it... A guy in my class is sponsored by yamaha and more and he got a yamaha R6 for free ;p and another close friend to me has stunted with a scooter, motorcykle and with the same moped I am going to buy ;p He will be supporting me xD

Snel pUppie said:
Hello everybody :p I posted a thread like this in the Swedish board but it's kinda inactive and I wanted people to comment what they think about this moped I am going to buy... I'll have it tomorrow or on Tuesday ;p

Here's a picture of it: http://195.149.144.149/images/72/7252785438.jpg

The moped was built 2002, goes 85km/h and I am going to buy it for 14000 Swedish kronor and that's about 2000 dollars. So what do you think?

Leave a comment.

Signed, P.

Hehehe nice one, since i'm not 16+ years old so I can't buy and I think I'm not going to do because I don't need it.

I got the moped now ;P

@ Marjke: It's not about need, It's about fun...

Second time I try to change gear ^^ I learn't it today and now I ride like a beast ;) XD

lol cbr 900 is a whole different thing XD my friend stunts with a yamaha r6 600cc ;p he got sponsors :p and he got it for free as well...

Why don't you just get a car instead of spending so much on a little scooter?

Back