• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What do you think about this one?

Harddrive: quite good 10.000 RPM exist for optimal gaming (but you won't feel any difference)
Graphic Card: Tbh, I don't really like NVIDIA :/ Because of that you don't have softwares that includes, to be able to clock it.
Anyways, the graphic card seems fine enough, as Sentielo said, would likely be able to play all games :p At "ultra" graphic, should be fine too (Don't know how good the fan is though).
RAM: 4GB with 1333MHz, fine enough (I bough 8GB, and I run 4 WoW Clients on the same time, and I use only 6GB of the RAM) :p

And as the last, Processor: Processors now days are over rated tbh.... I am using AMD phenom Quad-Core 9750 wile using 4 WoW clients I use up to only 40% of the processor -_- and yea in action too :D DualBox ftw :p

overall result:
The computer is good enough to play most of the games, and some of the future games (Such as Diablo 3, Cataclysm(WoW) ) But after 1-3 years you may have to upgrade the RAM and maybe the Graphic Card :p
Tbh, I would buy it if I had low income :p

Thanks alot tosse for the information, I really appericate it !
Well the grahpic card can be changed to the one i got at home, ( Nvidia GTX470 1,28GB 2xDVI ) What do you think about it. And 8 GB kinda to much since i dont run 4 wow clients.

GTX470 is a bit better, but you won't notice the difference while playing it's too small to feel it :p
Yea, 8 gb is too much if u aren't multi clienting, so 4GB is enough for the most of the games :D

Anyways, I recommend to buy it, if you have afford to it

Really nice, i3 is cheaper than i7 and a bit worse (20%). If you can afford i7, buy it. Anyway, it's good enough :)

Use SSD for system partition to get optimal performance

Not that you might need the extra 100 MB/s in reads and writes, though. :p

Last edited:
It's a good computer in my opinion. But what a lot of people seem to do is focus too much on the Ghz of processors. Ghz is important but the amount of instructions per cycle(one hertz) is very important as well.

Raid 2 SSD disks and get the optimal performance :p if you do like this you won't even need to use RAM in your computer :p

GL playing FF14 on max graphics..thats when u know ur comp is beast w000000000t

Back