• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What do you think about?

Tibiamakers

yourolist.com
Reaction score
So that's all, what do you think about my new map? haha :D

Got an idea watching the map.. Maybe I will do a server with this map, around S.XIV but different, what would have happened if rome would have lost the punic wars, or musulamns had not been stopped at the Pyrenees, or nordic countries have arrived to africa or something similar... what do you think? Custom cities, everything changed that someone today never has thought...

Last edited:
Is there some way people scan sketches n put into rme. Brcause things like this (as accurate as this) is pretty fucking insane. Not to mention a map just like that would take weeks of long days spent mapping. Nevermind the consistant boredom.

Rep for the mahoosive effort you put into it.

I have to say that the snow part is hand mapped except the shape :3

Maybe I will do some project with that map, and get some mappers from otland and who wants to contribute, Who nows! it would be awesome

I have to say that the snow part is hand mapped except the shape :3

Maybe I will do some project with that map, and get some mappers from otland and who wants to contribute, Who nows! it would be awesome

so there is a program you can use to a sketched map and place it in rme?

- - - Updated - - -

And it would take years to finish that map. Lol. It would take like 6 months- a year just to complete the whole of the UK, nevermind the rest of Europe. And that's with a team of like 5 mappers. You woul need like 50 mappers to complete this within a year imo.

so there is a program you can use to a sketched map and place it in rme?

- - - Updated - - -

And it would take years to finish that map. Lol. It would take like 6 months- a year just to complete the whole of the UK, nevermind the rest of Europe. And that's with a team of like 5 mappers. You woul need like 50 mappers to complete this within a year imo.

Yes there is, I have it somewhere on my comp, downloaded it in download section of OTLand or fans, not sure.

Ontopic: Very nice! I always had the similar idea but when I thought of all the trouble it would take to make it, I never did. But rep++ from me. ;3

Ghost the map isn't too much big, just the shape are 22mb~ with 5 mappers, maybe more, in 3 months could be done, and yes I used a program to do the map excpet the snow part, but it takes me like 3 hours because is the most bugged program I have ever seen

- - - Updated - - -

Prototype of webpage, unfinished

4:30h ~

Last edited:
Awesome but isnt my type really and not really for tibia either... more for like runescape or anything old ^^

Back