• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What do you think if tibia ...

Sir Shutter

Learning LUA
Reaction score
What do you think if tibia opened officialy their old 7.6 tibia? with updates ofcorse but just maps/quests of the 7.6 style / but also keep their 8.57~ running :)

Maybe they shouldn't call it 7.6 tibia, they should call it "Classic Tibia" or something, would u play it again?

:D

They should make a poll on their website on which Tibia Client is the best.

OFC!! The best versions ever 7.4-7.6 :D:D
I wonder what the new players would say about those versions, those who started playing after 7.9 haha :p

The skull system was the worst update. it marked the decline of tibia and eradicated the population of old players that gave the game a history and lore that made it interesting. They had a good shot at fixing it when Dolera was released but the very next update spears broke, soul points were brought into play, and i abruptly left the game.

As a player since tibia 5.0 i've watched the game peak and fade from its former glory. if i had 1 tibia related wish, it would be for cip to start a server fresh from tibia 3 and work its way through the history of the game.

I would play it for Sure!
The most of the Tibia players would too I guess, since after every update EVERYONE is blaiming CIP for turning Tibia into WoW... And the sad is, that it's true!

Back