• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What do you think of tibia deletes?

Me again

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
Mar 15 2013 -
The users of 10306 Tibia accounts have been detected using unofficial software to play during the last couple of weeks. These accounts have been deleted today.

It seems as if they are detecting a lot more bots, what do you guys think of it?

Remember that in those 10k accounts there are a lot of level 8 - 20 free accounts that try to use bot to level a bit and maybe try not to get detected. so it might be possible who knows.

My level 215 RP got banned and deleted.
Finally I can move on from this game now :)

30k95jd.jpg

Proof :)

The increase in the number is likely a scare tactic. They probably decide how many of the detected accounts they're going to ban at once. And it's a stroke of luck if you're on "this month's" list.
There's a lot of rumors of an "update in the detection tool", it's obviously a smart idea to break a "record" in the amount of users banned during this wave with this rumor circulating. That effectively creates a "final blow" feeling amongst players.

But good for them :p
Red

First OTLand and now Tibia RL? You must be having one hell of a time bro!

From what I've noticed, he's a very well-rounded person and very happy with his real life. So he's probably doing fine :p
Some sub-par luck though.

Red

Back