• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What do you think you would be doing right now?

KikiCo

Frequent Donator
Reaction score
(title..) >If Tibia never existed..

If tibia didn't exist, I'd be full force on "Dragon Nest" A Great game

If Tibia never existed, I'd probably had all A's in high school and went on to be in a medical science major.

@all the previous posts, that means tibia fucked your futures, cheers

Last edited:
Hmm, I would continue to be a game nerd and game all day. Battlefield 3, Far Cry 3, etc..

@all the previous posts, that means tibia fucked your futures, cheers

its true... i was awake to like 2 am and i have to wake upp for school at 6 am... so it kinda ruined my days alot....

and when i should study... i was like "meeh tibia time! D:"

Honestly, if Tibia never existed, I probably wouldn't even know how to type, so I probably wouldn't be involved in programming at all and my life would have been completely different - perhaps even taken a turn for the worse (drugs, alcohol, etc.). Playing Tibia as a kid made me learn how to type, and do so fast! I had not known about bots until two years or so after I started playing, and I started back when you had to type everything or die.

The good old days... :rolleyes:

Lol I've never been that much into tibia, I did stay up later when I was on, but that was bc of wars/mass guild hunts etc.. Hiberna used to be sick, but now it's shit.

Never used to play too much tho, most my time after 8.0 was spent pissing about in Thais/vendore depo or trolling people at fibula xD so if no tibia.. I'd probably be on another game or watching tv? And I hardly watch tv xD

- - - Updated - - -

Although my lua/design knowledge wouldn't exist

- - - Updated - - -

@jdre haha and when u mistyped and wrote "ezura" and died u got so pissed xD

f*ck, this thread just come here to remember me that tibia ruined my life xD

I would probably have a girlfriend.... nah who am I fooling

Back