• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What do you think..?

Barathurm

Banned User
Reaction score
Who's going to be first level 100 , 150 & 200 on lunarforce? me & friend already preparing for imba nolifing for first 2-3 days of server opening :D

me ofc? nah I hate leveling a ton+ there will be way to many botters as usual I wont be able to compete since I don't bot

yeah , u wont have too much problem with that here , since u gonna be able to kill them without taking frags lol

well i have no job at the moment and my wife went to USA to defend her thesis... sooo nolife mode on?? Red Eyes forever

I'm going to play quite much, however not Saturday, Sunday. So I'll probably going to lose valueable time, but meh... Gotta take time for my GF :)

you think that your membership in endless wipe gonna change anything?u shouldn't even start on this server cuz u wont take over level 50

What does endless wipe have to do with anything? Even without them I would hunt you with my crew , Better make a new char is all I'm saying.

Damn i'm out this friday cus im going to a beer fest sooooo that means im gonna start on friday night really drunk xDDD...

a little video of what i think about lunarforce

Good Feelings :)

Back