• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What do you think?

Sumbit

Reaction score
When will OriginalTibia back? What do you think, i want to play old server with players but only originaltibia was like that, i wish originaltibia will back: (

I don't think its going to happen.
Tibia changed over years, mainly due to :
a) Botters vs Normal players
They wanted to balance the game. (So, implementation of Soul, runes buyable in shop)
b) Catching up to new-standards. A game must be attractive to new-generation of players, or to players who aged.
Would you like to spend countless hours on skilling? Instead of having a fun doing quests, team hunts, pvp? Let's say a avg player have 7hours a week of playtime. He rather want not to watch his character stay in place and do nothing interesting for months until a char is able to do something serious :p

#edit
Ok, I just noticed you might not refer to real Tibia, but OriginalTibia OT. ....

Back