• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What do you think?

IMac

entrepreneur
Reaction score
what u think? be honest is for my new map 100% custom
62846283.png

:D:thumbup:

Last edited:
It's not very good. There is way too much hangables, you probably used over 15 different ones, which is way too much. The room doesn't have to be that big if it's just for beginner eq, I would make it smaller but w/e. The gems on the top right/left corners are prtty random, unless you're using them as a way too buy pots/runes (which I doubt).
That's just my take on it.

Nothing to say. I thing is good... You saved the picture in .png ^^

Last edited:
I'd say its okey, but it seems that its for an ot with alot of teleports and such and then its good :D

Nice idea for a beginner but look you have to be More Natural like Our real life , try to think that ur a designer of a house how will u like to do it , try to have some own touch in everything , try also to read some guides and look for maps from neon and pro mappers that will give u some ideas ,try not to make anything squary , i will give it 2/10 just because ur a beginner

Back