• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What do you want to see in an OT server list?

stian

Banned User
Reaction score
Hey, I'm working on a new otservlist, but simply ran out of ideas of new things to make. So if you have any requests or suggestions please come with them! :)

The design is NOT done, and it's in the middle of a redesigning proccess by someone else. Therefore it looks horrible.
Some features:
* Comment system
* Rating system
* Filter after map and types in search
* Avatar/Screenshot for your server
* Favorite servers
* List of 20 last player and uptime records
* 10 last motds
* Ability to choose your own update time (from 20sec to 1800sec)
* Check servers that ain't in the list
* Custom signatures
* Writen in Python, and utilize AJAX
* Overall uptime and weekly uptime %.

Alpha test on vapus.net. Using rev51.

Attachments

Last edited:
More to come.

Graph from Thunderion (Live)

Attachments

Last edited:
*Comment system.(People can post their comments on a server)
*Some kind of donate function, so you can advertise your server with a colored line etc.

I write more thing when come up with some:p

*Comment system.(People can post their comments on a server)
*Some kind of donate function, so you can advertise your server with a colored line etc.

I write more thing when come up with some:p

Comment system implanted already. Check image 3. Donation functions won't come in any close future.

Able to filter out real tibia maps :)
Got that option in Search, but the user must say it's a real map when he add the server, otherwise it'll show. Otherwise, you can also choose Custom and search for that directly, noone would call a real map custom. So, implanted.

What should be on the Cp? If you make such suggestion, atleast explain it..

Gonna make a interface to link the server list to it's own gallery category when i finish the gallery, currently not a top priority. But well. Also, I might just give every server a forum category (hosted board) right away. That do you guys think of that?

Gonna make a interface to link the server list to it's own gallery category when i finish the gallery, currently not a top priority. But well. Also, I might just give every server a forum category (hosted board) right away. That do you guys think of that?

I think it should be upon the server owner's request or optional, but it's a cool idea^_^

Anyone got a list of maps?

Currently you just have the option to choose real map, evolution and custom. But I guess there are many more.

Armonia
Real map
Roxor
Evolution
Custom
Ustrike
YourOT
EldinWorld

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom