• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What do you want to see in an OT server list?

Well, made a graphs, and gave the ability to choose interval self. It must be a mode of the update frequence.

If you got 5min update you can have 5,10,15,20,30,60min intervals. 60min will be the max. The list will have 25 values.

Would get some funny mods with update time 6 etc. 6,12,18,24. But still, it's the people choice. Anyone disagree on this? Or do you think the users should get a custom graphs app where they can choose this themselfs? And just get a graph and custom url for it. Or both? :p

Graphs bg and design will not be custom at this time, but maybe later. Will see if I can get up a screenshot later.

Anyway, need more feature requests for the list. I also thought of making something that works like OpenID that can be enabled on any server, and all who use it can login with the same details on all servers without making new accounts.

Here are a graph example from thunderion (made using step=1, he got update_freq at 6min, this is from home computer, and it's slow net, he can use step=10 to get once an hour list because 6min * 10 = 60min etc).

Also you got search, something missing there?

Attachments

Actually I like all the ots server list, but sometimes I hate descriptions of people, who just write like
Code:
COME AND JOIN!

There should be a function which oppress Hoster's to write a detailed description like:
Code:
Your Description is too short.

And maybe some kind of function which allows people to see, how many clicks it got.

It's the first function I actually made. It needs to be atleast 200char long :p

Will see if I take it for a test run later today, so you guys can try it live.

Back
Top Bottom