• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What do you want us Developers to focus on?

What do you want us to focus on?

• Total voters

Mark

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Solutions
Reaction score
As the thread subject says, what do you want us Developers to focus on?

You should focus on functions that will make the life with OTserv easier.

Functions like /invis(ible) and other GM tools should be implemented.
Else you could also give us some teasers about what you've done so far :)

Love your work!

I voted for other cause i wanted to vote for three things:

NPCs
Sources
Spells ;)

I vote for making some NPCs (like a premium seller NPC, dont have one yet i guess)
and new usefull commands, invisible, /prem (to get premium) and some others

'Focus' on?
I think you should just keep up the good work and bug clean.. :)

Just continue as you developers are doing it, but it wouldn't be bad to more examples of npc's.

Optimizations overall ;)
I don't like anything that is hardcoded :)

I voted for 'other' because I would like it if you all worked a little more on the commands, there aint very many so I think that you should make some more. But I would also like it if you made some more simple NPCs that comes with the server so that we won't have to search the whole internet for such NPCs as an Oracle that works with TFS.

I think u should focus on quest, and mapping, because your mapping is great, i think its even better than tibias real map but, i know u can make it better!! Forgotten Server Rocks

I think you should add party system, stamina system and of course more NPC's

well i guess atm the monsters could use some work like i meen the way they move and act like maybe make them smarter XD lol

Back