• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What does a realmap server need?

A real map server needs player's, that's the most important key to success.
You need a bunch of PL's or BR's and you'll do fine.

Just be prepared to get spammed every second of your life while hosting.

My question actually was: How to get these players?
:p

Kind regards,
Spoking

Instead of just al the normal citys I would also add the citys: Pyre, Oken, Okolnir and Gengia
I would also get Training monks people like to skill or have the highest skills therefore I would also add a website with a highscorelist
Also don't use a donation system, and if you do use it, make it so ppl who donate don't get too overpowered.
Get exp stages from high to low instead of just one exp rate.

lol imo real maps ots are failed, players wan to play ots to see something new or so. Imo its hard to get serious players on RL map ots.

A real map needs to be stripped of all the major cities and hunting areas. Then when you have that, start building a new configuration of the real map.

Training monks have already been added to the server, as requested before.
The current EXP rate is 10x, but I see that people want stages.
What do you recommend?

Our donation system is not overpowered at all. It just features quest items, addon items and item sets. (example: Knight lvl 100 set would be: mpa, demon helmet, golden legs, steel boots, mms)
You can get these items by not donating also. It's just a donation, Keep that in mind.

We will only feature the realmap now without any added cities, as of we want our realmap to be bugless and have 99% of all quests.

Thank you everybody for posting these ideas. I appreciate it and I will use most of them.
If you have more suggestions, please post =)

@filthy
A new server with version 7.6 will come as soon as this server is finished. We want a server with the newest version and a server with an older version.

Kind regards,
Spoking

Back