• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows What editing program is used to edit the pages in gesior?

Zainox

Board Moderator
Staff member
Board Moderator
Reaction score
I hope everyone is fine. I write because I am stubborn to edit my manager's pages and translate them on the notepad ++. Is there a program that is used to edit more easily and quickly?

For example to be able to make these borders and edit the text easily?

Here an example

Attachments

• 1589150797535.png
    1589150797535.png
    114.7 KB · Views: 23 · VirusTotal
Solution
I hope everyone is fine. I write because I am stubborn to edit my manager's pages and translate them on the notepad ++. Is there a program that is used to edit more easily and quickly?

Here an example
You can edit the gesior files if you want to edit something in it with Notepad++ or if you prefer notepad. Mostlikley going to prefer to use Notepad++
If you wish to edit an exe file with sourcecodes, visual studio.

Here an example
Visual Studio Code and u can do everything

Here an example
You can edit the gesior files if you want to edit something in it with Notepad++ or if you prefer notepad. Mostlikley going to prefer to use Notepad++
If you wish to edit an exe file with sourcecodes, visual studio.

Solution
Back