• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What English speaking teams are still playing ?

I'm not sure what you mean by 'team' but my guild that I recently joined has pretty active english-speaking group you can freely socialize with, there's always someone up for a chat ^.-

U just gotta get used to this retarded polish/br talking people :p at least in the biggest teams here. Unless mitch or skeon is commanding

Its hard to come by.. im in a guild where its all english speaking, Consists of Dutch/Swe/Uk.. the odd american and canadian, give me a shout when your on.. you can find me on either Volts or Cape Breton Drunk.

Hello brave adventurer! Only hardcore Rpg players from the elf society and GFBG (Gnomes for a better Gnomebase), are allowed to join Tali's guild. Farewell, and good luck on your Tibian journey. :)

Hello brave adventurer! Only hardcore Rpg players from the elf society and GFBG (Gnomes for a better Gnomebase), are allowed to join Tali's guild. Farewell, and good luck on your Tibian journey. :)

you're a fucking idiot look on flawless and ur noob trade teams deathlists ull see my name on 50% of them nice try though char lover

- - - Updated - - -

^

If you have an english speaking team and war id love to join.

message me on "outside in"

Back