• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What film/show are you watching NOW!

I'm watching Johan Falk. But it's piratebay. :p So i can't link. :p

yeah, but it's anime, cartoons. I want the real deal...
Do you imply animes can not reflect serious circumstances/scenes or is it just the art you don't like. Because there are quite some animes who reflect serious issues. There are animes beside Dragonball, One Piece and Naruto..

@Mazino Leorio..the "teenager" :D

Do you imply animes can not reflect serious circumstances/scenes or is it just the art you don't like. Because there are quite some animes who reflect serious issues. There are animes beside Dragonball, One Piece and Naruto..

@Mazino Leorio..the "teenager" :D

Oh I bet there is, I'm not saying that anime cannot "reflect serious circumstances/scenes." I'm just saying that I don't find any anime at all Funny, sad, exciting, cool, sexy or whatever.

Oh I bet there is, I'm not saying that anime cannot "reflect serious circumstances/scenes." I'm just saying that I don't find any anime at all Funny, sad, exciting, cool, sexy or whatever.
Yea i just wanted to make sure that isn't what drives you away from animes :) Your reasoning is fair enough^^

Season 1 is a masterpiece.
Season 2, not so much.

It was really good, you'll like it :)
I'll give the second season some more episode before I start judging like that. But I get it, the first one really was a masterpiece but it's also because of the set, stage, atmosphere. The demonic killings.

Watched this again, seen it before a couple of times. But I watched it again because I fucking love it.
It's a really special movie, I don't think people who watch movies for the sake of it will like it. But if you love movies, you will like this movie. Movies like these deserves more attention than they get.
It's sad to see movies like this fail budget wise. :/

The acting is 10/10, specially the little girls acting. And the guy playing the character Dickens.

Tideland (2005)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0410764/?ref_=nv_sr_1

Last edited:
Back