• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What films or shows scared you as a child/teen ager

Never really been "Scared" of any movies actually :/

But I guess the scariest I've seen is "Drag me to Hell"...

Scary movie 1 - 4 but at the same time it was hilarious (I watched them when I was like 8)

A movie with a talking goat and a dancing posessed man can't be scary. Heck, most horror movies are lame nowadays.

The scariest movie I've ever seen was "Serbian film". Wasn't a horror movie, just very very disturbing.

The grudge :D
FUCK YEA!, those movies are the scariest ones i have seen the 3 movies xd fuck the chineses and their horror movies
The only one which scared me a little bit was paranormal activity 2 :p.
Lol the first and and the chinese one (Paranormal Acticity 0) are better and i found the 2 kinda light nothing there scared, paranormal activity 3 is coming in october =D i beat that shiet will be the best there's 2 little girls in the movie D: watch the trailer its good :p

PA 1 was awesome, the 2nd was ok. Has anyone seen The Tunnel? that movie had its moments.

FUCK YEA!, those movies are the scariest ones i have seen the 3 movies xd fuck the chineses and their horror movies

Lol the first and and the chinese one (Paranormal Acticity 0) are better and i found the 2 kinda light nothing there scared, paranormal activity 3 is coming in october =D i beat that shiet will be the best there's 2 little girls in the movie D: watch the trailer its good :p

The grudge was really scary How they move Ther shape how they kill Ther Moves made me shit my self

Back