• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What font is this

Lopaskurwa

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello, what kind of font is that? Or maybe anyone even have otfont aswell with it.
bc46a6c8ca2a51b5ed2eba13e21ce755.png

Looks like EraMax Radial perhaps, although the R is somewhat different.

Looks like EraMax Radial perhaps, although the R is somewhat different.

Yea not this one i tried using whatsthefont aswell but was a big failure. EraMax Radial looks a bit to chubby on some letters

No clue if I'm allowed to post this and no clue if they own any Copyright on any of these but here is all fonts that Ravendawn uses.

Attachments

• ravendawn_fonts.zip
    8.5 MB · Views: 13 · VirusTotal
No clue if I'm allowed to post this and no clue if they own any Copyright on any of these but here is all fonts that Ravendawn uses.
Interesting it looks like a baby font but its tilted to a side so probably its a old fonts you have

I think poppins font is to thin and not as cartonish as in that picture
They just used Bold style. It is poppins. What you call "cartoonish" is just the color and black stroke. If you put it in the game it would look the same.

Back