• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint what happend to infractions?:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Botterpower

Reaction score
Well..got banned by mr don daniello again on View Profile: Prondeliko. - OtLand for post http://otland.net/f28/hosting-www-190999/index2.html#post1845032 (used 1 offensive word twice, LOL) and he went straight for banhammer...
@Don daniello , where is the infractions? you cant just automatically ban people for saying something about your hosting service, first give them infractions -.-
I know you get butthurt when you hear negative criticism but that doesnt mean you can ban people straight away.

Even if you didn't get infracted he can ban you without infracting you.

1. Ban evasion:
etLVsD.png

2. Possibly Persistent Rule violations etc

Even if you didn't get infracted he can ban you without infracting you.

1. Ban evasion:
etLVsD.png

2. Possibly Persistent Rule violations etc
the thing is,he only gave me ONE infraction in general and that was on Vendeliko , he always goes straight for the ban hammer.
I know i won't get unbanned etc,wasn't expecting it making the thread, I just want an explanation as to why he always went and goes for the hammer without giving infractions.

Last edited:
You do not need more than 1 infraction to understand what you're doing wrong, not our fault you don't feel like following the rules.
You clearly know what you've been doing wrong, yet you keep on doing it.

What's the problem here, you got 9 other accounts with 50+ posts over here. I thought you like getting them banned.

You obviously cant understand my question,just close / delete this.

You obviously cannot understand infractions, that's why you were banned instantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back